Wednesday, November 15, 2006

To Blog or Not To Blog?

Well to blog or not to blog that is the question??

The answer just do it!!!I have succumbed to pressure and so here it goes. It is frighten as you can see in print how boring I am which is scary hehehee.

My passion for mixed media has brought me many great opportunities, many great friends.SO one giant step for Jen two backward steps for man kind.

I have a great passion for jewerly making using 3D objects and adding pictures to them, I'm a metal head. No not heavy music but really metal.Here is a necklace I made after finding a great metal piece in a antique shop for $4 dollars cash money, then adding a old fob chain and ye olde christmas lights wrapped with wire.




Well that was painless my first official Blog!!!

Jen Crossley or Crozzalinski



8 comments:

Linda Lynch said...

I think it is time for you to blog Jen! Your work is amazing and it is important for you to share your talent and art.

Julie van Oosten said...

Hi Jen, great to see you blogging, now I can ge daily or weekly inspiration! Thanks for sharing your passion with us all,
Julie

littledawnieno1 said...

Thata girl !
So we all get to be with you just a little on your blog, YAY.
You cant keep all that talent to yourself you know JC.

GO FORTH METAL GIRL

Hugs
Dawn

Gretz said...

Way to go Jenny Somerset Crossley! You need to get some peices up there to sell, now that I have found some buyers LOL

Greta
Proud of her J-S-C jewellery collection! :-)

:-D eirdre said...

Great job with your posts and love the work your put up!

Only comment is that many of us OLD FOLKS have hard time reading white on black - if you're going to keep it maybe you can make the words a little larger?

Have fun in blogland!

christinemm said...

You did a great job on designing your blog and doing your entries! See it is not that scary!

Jen Crossley said...

thanks Christine you are a sweetie no its not too scarey thanks for looking at my blog
take care
jen

lyndalynch said...

Jen, we are anxious for a new piece of altered art jewelry!