Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Altered Book


Well today I got my copy of Stamping And Papercraft,with my article on my Altered book.It has been 1 year since I sent it in,so I had forgotten all about it.
Here is the front cover I didnt want to alter the cover very much as I love the look of it as is.
Between you and me !!! the editor asked me if I would do one I had only ever try a page.
I let the time I should of been working on the book go by with out a care until 2 days before then only then did I start the book all up it took 24 hours in total to do the book I know Im naughty.People spend months on there books,but you know me I work best under PRESSURE !!!
Jen

3 comments:

littledawnieno1 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
littledawnieno1 said...

Fantastic CF ! I had better get a copy and have a real good gander.
you'll have to do a 'signing' for all us crozza fans in WA.
So when are you coming to this side of the island ???

well done chick-a-dee, super work and congrats.

Dawn xxx

Jen Crossley said...

you are very naughty Miss Dawnies day.
Jen XOX
XoX
oxo