Monday, January 1, 2007

New Year Canvas




Well its 2007 another year has come and gone, projects I didnt do and I still havent tryed so many new things.
I decided to jump into the new year with some Altered Canvas work boy Im addicted.
I love this !!! My creative juices are flowing again after a very busy end to 2006 I realised I hadnt really done much as I havent had time.
So I made time and how Im enjoying my art again.
so I hope everyone has a Happy and creative New Year.



This is a picture of the reverse side of the above canvas


8 comments:

Gretz said...

These are STUNNING (as usual!)

kelsey said...

Fantastic pieces Jen, do you EVER do a crappy piece????? NO!!!!! Love those handles...where'd they come from and don't tell me the tip!

littledawnieno1 said...

Super eye candy Jen Jen.
Once again you have managed to make my mouth water with your talent.
'Noice one JC'

Now to go back and have another gander. thanks for sharing JC.
Dawn xxx

Natalie B said...

Glad to see you have managed to find some time for art. Always a good thing! Love your canvas's and thanks for sharing. Cheers Natalie Briney

Julie van Oosten said...

Crozza love these canvases, glad you are getting in some creative time to make these gorgeous pieces. The handles look fabulous. Did you make these yourself? Looks like you are going to start another craze!! Thanks for sharing these....love them....

Gisele said...

These are beautiful Jenny & love the handles....so original! Thanks for sharing. Gisele

Gotta Have It Designs said...

They look fantastic, Jenny! Great to see you back into it again!!!!

Kim Logan said...

Hi Jen,your work is lovely and these little canvases are beautiful. Delighted i came and had a look..!!
Best wishes
Kim
x