Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Bicycle Built for two


I was asked to do a stampers challenge for stamping and papercraft using this image by Crafty Individuals.

I went with the bike theme all the way, found a little cigar box and the Little coin bike at a swap meet and knew right away what I would use it for.The coin bike was too cute!!!

Doing the spokes like the bike wheel came next on the left hand side of the box.I did find this stamp did not stamp up very well the image was not clear but this is what I came up with"Bicycle Built For Two"

Hope you like it

Jen

9 comments:

Gisele said...

This is stunning Jen as are all your assemblages & I agree that little coin bicycle is just too cute to have passed up!

Jen Crossley said...

Thanks Gisele Your right the bicycle was way to cute to not have!
Jen

Judy said...

It's great. I love the way you did the spokes, really amazing, and that coin bike is so gorgeous.

Natalie B said...

Way way cool Jen. You find the best little embellishments!

littledawnieno1 said...

Very SPESH.Looks fab, as usual.Love the spokes and the little coin bike, how precious.You always manage to find the best pieces.
very inspiring JC.

Dawn xxx

kelsey said...

Wow!!! Love this piece Jen, but then your assemblages are always really wonderful. The little bike is just perfect and I love the mica too!

Ev said...

Just love this piece of work, I love the simplicity of it. The bike spokes look fantastic and just set the whole thing off..

Julie van Oosten said...

Jenny your work is always inspiring and you always find the coolest objet d'art, love the spokes! Love JVO

Linda Lynch said...

Jen, this is fabulous! You are the greatest. Your ability to find unusual pieces and put them together is always a delight.