Sunday, April 15, 2007

Sundays Child


I remember when I was little my mum had a book about what your birth day meant.

Mondays child is fair of face, Tuesdays child is full of grace, Wednesdays child is full of woe, Thursdays child has far to go, Fridays child is loving and giving,

Saturdays child works hard for his living,

And the child that is born on the Sabbath day Is bonny and blithe, and good and gay.
When I did this piece I thought of Sundays child and mums book,this is dedicated to my dear mum Jeannie.
I will make it into a pin .It is a glass ornament with white gauze hold a beautiful Paper Whimsy image in place,I then mounted it on to a Metal piece and of course wings (you know me)

Jen

8 comments:

Gretz said...

Love this too.

I was born on a Monday, so looks like the next one is mine ;-)

Natalie B said...

Gorgeous as always Jen :-)

Judy said...

What a stunner this piece is!!!

Gisele said...

Hi Jen, thanks for dropin' by & visiting my blog...boy, I see you've been pretty busy yourself.....love all your latest works especially the Keyhole & your Saturday metal pieces, simply stunning!

R2artstudio said...

I am loving all your new charms! You've been so busy creating. I've been busy too, and haven't been visiting as often, but will try to do better. Thanks for dropping by mine, see ya!

deb said...

Love your work.

Jo Wholohan said...

Love this Jen!!! YOu have some amazing art

Dawnie said...

Yummy scrummy stuff here my gal pal.
Thanks for sharing

prawnface xxx