Sunday, May 13, 2007

November House

<


November House was created by me using "Collections" by the talented JVO new House product.
I have been addicted to House's (not House work) since I dont know when so when this Little Beaut product came along I was like a duck to water.
The images on the front are from the beautiful range from paper Whimsy stunning images.




But I just couldnt stop there I wanted a surprise inside thus a folding bit!!!
The finally reveal with lots of goodies inside

<
Hope you like it
Jen
Ps sorry I havent posted much as work is getting in the way of art How rude LOL!!!

13 comments:

Georgie said...

These are beautiful, Jen! Love them IRL though lol

Judy said...

Wowowowowowow, love it. Great colouring my favourites. Just got these in the mail today but doubt i will be able to do such a great job with them.
I thought you were lost in blogland somewhere. Glad you have posted again and thanks for your amazing and thoughtful comments.
xo

Gisele said...

This is beautiful Jen, love the multiple layers to explore!

Natalie B said...

I can't wait to get my hands on some!! Gorgeous work as always Jen. Love the layers. :-) Glad to see some more stunning work up. I know what you mean about work getting in teh way though. Cheers Nat

kelsey said...

Love this Jen, though Jules had given me a sneak peek before and it's just as gorgeous 2nd time 'round! I know there are so many people who are going to just be in 7th heaven decorating these little houses....so many possibilities!

Ro Bruhn said...

Nice work Jen, I love all the add ons.

Jen Crossley said...

thanks girls for all your kind comments
Jen

Gretz said...

They are Gorgeous!!!

Night Owl Designs said...

Beautiful!

Dawnie said...

Looks pretty fabulous JC.
The crozza touch is always pretty damm cool.Hmm, now what to do with mine......its happening,so will reveal all very soon.

Love it clownface

Prawnface

Debbi B said...

Once again Jen - fabulous stuff and so much detail. I love your style. Debbi B

Natalie Wolfe said...

Sensational Jen - you have it look truly magnificent!

ATCLindaB said...

amazing inspiration, all of your work is just devine :)