Thursday, June 28, 2007

Found Art !!!


Found ART hm when you look at this entery you will find this in many ways.
Good news everyone Nature Boy got into Somerset Studio Aug/Sept 2007 which I was wrapped in (haven't seen it yet though!!!)
Had a wonderful time in Brisbane teaching last weekend although the Flu that has followed me home isnt that great LOL.Vanessa Henry was wonderful I couldn't of done it without you Ness.
I had great classes and met some wonderful and Talented ladies.
I was tagged awhile ago for your workstation photo by the Lovely Dawn Thomas .
Dawn is from Perth she is a wonderful Girl very Talented and a barrel of laughs.
This photo is for you Dawn I call it like the title Found ART if you can find something your lucky LOL .I have no Art Studio only a Dining table I use the word DINING loosely (dont know when we ate there last!!! and My poor and understanding daughter Nicole who see's mum coming with some new junk from the car and shudders yes its bound for her room or should I say half her room (luv you Nicole)
Here is a piece I just made haven't added the chain yet had to share first I found this brass fitting in Brisbane with Ness and the rest is history
Take care
Jen

Jen

13 comments:

NessH said...

Hey Jen

love the Found ART workspace, we can all relate...haha...yes poor Nicole...
Love the new piece of art..I had better do something with mine hey....
Congratulations on Nature Boy...should have been the cover hey...

Teresa said...

Congrats on having Nature Boy published (as if it wouldn't be!). You are really living up to your nickname Somerset! Look forward to seeing him in print.

Judy said...

Woohoo for the Somerset piece.
Now I know why you like amking small things, cos you aint got no bloody room to make bigger things - rofl!!!

Natalie B said...

CONGRATULATIONS JEN!!!!!!!!! Woohooooo..... your piece def deserved/deserves to be on teh front page..... cross fingers it is. How cool would that be. Love your workspace :-)

Jo Wholohan said...

Wow congrats on being published!!
Love your workspace :))
Love the little peice you made also, gee you do wonders with metal :))

Jane P said...

What a great piece of art work- and I really like "found Art" too- a tidy desk is a sign of a sick mind!!!!

Jen Crossley said...

Thanks Girls for comments I think LOL
Judy yes your spot on girlie
Jane Im one sick puppy LOL I love what you said and Im going to use it all the time
Jen

R2artstudio said...

Congratulations on your wonderful art being published. HOpe to see lots more. Your table looks a lot like mine. lol And your jewelry piece is just stunning. You have done some really wonderful art.

Night Owl Designs said...

Congrats on your 'nature boy', Jen!

kelsey said...

Never doubted that "Nature Boy" would get into Somerset Jen, it was fantastic! Love the new metal winged piece, you do have a way with the cold stuff Jen ;-)

Sharon said...

Many congratulations, Jen ... well deserved!

Your work is amazing! :)

Susan Tuttle said...

Congratulations on your beautiful art being published!

Wonderful blog to visit!

Susan

Tricia Scott said...

jen, love your gorgeous work---so happy to have found your blog! i will be back to visit again.:)