Saturday, June 9, 2007

LiL Houses

Those that know me know I love anything to do with Metal and Houses my other passion combine them together and make them Mini Im in heaven.
Another new Fab product from yes you guessed it Collections that girl JVO certainly has out done herself with her new range of products coming out now.

Its fun how things start like JVO do you know how she got that name????
WELL >>>.....
It was my Husband Mark he was sick of writing Julie Van Oosten every time she rang.
He couldnt write Julie as I know to many so hence the legend was born JVO the rest is history.
Have a great Long weekend
Jen

14 comments:

Debbi B said...

Jen - As always, these are very special! Love the story too, funny how things start (and then morph alog the way) Debbi B

Natalie B said...

Hi Jen, what a brilliant idea to frame them. I love it so much!! I'm a bit obsessed by houses at the moment also. Can't wait to have a play with JVO's new stuff! Cheers Nat

kelsey said...

Nat's right Jen, these look great framed! Love the empty space around them so you can appreciate each one a little more...gorgeous!

R2artstudio said...

Your house art is some of the best I've seen. I love all the pieces you've done so fat. Can't wait to see more!

Georgie said...

Well done, Jen! They look really good!!!!!

Night Owl Designs said...

I just LOVE this! Amazing work :o)

Julie H said...

I love what you have done with these. Sally G kindly gave us some at camp and I am longing to have a play. Like Kelsey I think the space really works.

Dotee said...

Jen - these look great! I have just ordered some of these new little houses from Scraptivate and some the new Collections birdies too.

You have done a wonderful job :)

Gisele said...

Love these little houses Jen, they are just perfect set off in this frame!

Judy said...

Stunning, I love metal and mini too. You've done such a great job - love the tape measure especially.

Sharon said...

Goodness, I wish I had just a tiny bit of your talent. Outstanding work!

Jen Crossley said...

Thanks everyone for your comments I really appreciate your Kind words and encouagement
Jen
PS freezing In Ballarat 7 degrees

catharinas-love said...

These are very , very good !
Love Rini

disa said...

I love it ! Very creative ! That's actually really cool Thanks.