1. I have been married for 23 years to my husband Mark. I have two children; Nicole, 17, and Matthew, 14 . A dog maltese x, Cassie.Three guinea pigs; Audrey, Peggy and Fluer dela Muffin.
2. Matthew has a chronic lung disease called Cystic Fibrosis and Diabetes. It is a genetic disease and Matthew is the first to have CF in both our families. It brings our lives many challenges. He is my hero as he handles this challenge in life with more maturity than people double his age.
3. I wanted to be a chef when I was young. I have worked as a curtain maker, worked in a chamois factory making clothing from it. I know chamois, the stuff that you wash your car with, yes I made shirts, hats, you name it. Worked at a printers, breakfast tray runner, brake factory making brake pads, Mother and now a florist delivery driver, wow I'm tired! LOL
4.I have an American sister, well... we are like sisters if not closer. I met Linda via the internet, our love and passion for art brought us together. Linda makes totally awesome typewriter jewerly and optical Lenses jewerly as well.Now she is going more into fabric work.
I visited her a couple of years ago which was a wonderful experience. Linda is a inspiration to me she has fought and survived ovarian cancer,her health issues are a daily struggle but she never looks on the down side and is a very positive lady. Her health means she can never visit me, so we will look forward to when I can come and see her again,and just run up our phone bills instead
5. Nursed my dear Mum at home who was dieing with Lung cancer (she wasn't a smoker either). This was a life changing experience for me, life is far too short to sweat the small stuff.
6. Worked as a volunteer at Sovereign Hill a historical park in Ballarat for 11 years. You dress up in period cotume from the 1850's (NOT A GOOD LOOK). It's alot of fun and you meet some wonderful people.
7. LOVE LOVE TO JUNK shop! My art is my passion and my saviour at the same time. (I think everyone who knows me will say this isn't a random answer but I had to get it in somewhere.)