Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Teacher Teacher!!!!










Teacher, me well I know I have been playing teacher lately.I had the pleasure to teacher 9 mature (I use the word loosley) ladies last weekend in Melbourne,I taught the small house necklace below and my junk bracelet.The girls where wonderful alot of lollies were consumed we were high on sugar and creativety!!!

Im just a country girl and these girls turned my everyword into something naughty!!! LOL

The girl were also treated to a quick soldering display as well.

Thank you to Gail,Greta,Joanne,Donna,Kathy,Sarah,Liz,

Janine,and Theresa.For a fun day

Jen

Ps Hi Maggie this is for you I updated finally!!!



11 comments:

Inka said...

OMG … I wish I lived close enough to take your class! I love your bracelet and I have been collecting items to make one of those my self but the necklace is to die for!

Sarah said...

looks like you had an amazing thime Jen, love to take a class with you. The bracelet looks gorgeous!!!

cain81 said...

Wonderful work! Love it!
Linda

kelsey said...

How cool are YOU Jen!!! Bet the girls had a blast....don't act so pure and innocent either, bet you got every single nuance of what they said!!! lol

Teresa said...

Jenny, I had such a great time at your class. Thanks for the insight into your world of metal art and smut. I enjoyed each of these equally! Can't wait for the next class.

Judy said...

I think its bizarre that we speak so often yet I had not had a clue what you looked like till now - lol! Glad u had a great time teaching!

Ro Bruhn said...

Sounds like a great workshop Jen, they would have loved your little house, it's great to see it in the flesh.
I LOVE your bracelet and those little circle charms with the 'c' and the photos look fabulous.
Ro
xo

Debbi Baker said...

Fabulous bracelet Jen!! Bet those girls had a ball with you - lucky them! Love the necklace too.

Sandra Evertson said...

Your art work is Stunning, that glass house piece is Amazing!
Sandra Evertson

Linda Lynch said...

What fun you had, sure wish I had been there. Your bracelet and necklace are wonderful, you naughty girl!

Night Owl Designs said...

Just *love* your bracelet, Jen :-)