Sunday, February 24, 2008

You Make My Day Award


I was lucky to receive this award last week from three talented artist’s and fellow bloggers Linda Cain, Greta Young and Kim Logan


You Make My Day Award, for being an inspirational blog! The rules for the “You Make My Day” award are to re-present it to 10 people whose blogs bring you happiness and inspiration and make you feel happy about blog land. Let them know through email or by posting a comment on their blog so they can pass it on. Beware you may get the award several times, and if you do, consider yourself really, really loved. So to pass it on and keep the love going ~ here are 10 of the 100's of blogs that keep me inspired and bring a smile to my face. Check them out when you have a few minutes... perhaps there are some new friends to be made!
These are in no particular order:

So here goes:
1. Judy Wilkenfeld
http://www.redvelvetcreations.blogspot.com/Extremely talented Lady Never fails to inspire me
2. Linda Lynch
My American SIS inspires me in art and Life my Soul mate She struggle's so hard with her health,and makes beautiful art
3. Gaby
http://colorfuladventures.blogspot.com/ Awesome and very talented her ATC’S are stunning
4. Kelsey O’Mullane
. Awesome work Queen of Technique terrific Lady

5. Linda Cain Very Talented, her way with colours is stunning

6. Greta...
Oz in the Fast Lane...Terrific Girl we have Lots of Laughs Terrific work.

7. Kim Logan Art Alchemy...Stunning work Too die for

8. Rande Hanson- Terrific artist Very inspirational to me

9. Nina Bagley
http://ornamental.typepad.com/ornamental/Her work inspires me everyday her jewelry and her beautiful way with words
10. Julie vanOosten..Nirvana..Awesome Products and Person Talented Artist and good friend

That was a lot of work, hard to narrow it down, I could add another 10 without any trouble

There is a special Mention:
Azirca From New Zealand Please check out her blog she inspires me In Life and art as well Her struggle with her health yet she makes the most of life and her work is awesome check out her Escapology piece STUNNING
http://speakwithoutmyvoice.blogspot.com/

8 comments:

HappyDayArt! said...

Oooh! Many of these I have never seen so I will have to go check them out.

Jen, please email me your snail mail address so I can send you some of my stamps. You can go to my HappyDayArt! blog and the link is at the top left corner.

Thank you!

Catherine

Samantha Marshall said...

Hi Jen,
This is an award you certainly deserve. Your blog is absolutely beautiful and you are an amazing artist. Very INSPIRING!!!!

azirca said...

aaw Jen, thanks so much for the special mention, your kind words really mean a lot to me, thank you.
hugs

kelsey said...

Shucks Crozz....right back atcha girl! You little inspirational thing you. Hope to see you soon!!!

Linda Cain said...

Such a telented gal you are! Thanks, and glad to be among your~
Friends in ART,
Linda

Linda Cain said...

Wish I could type.....
TALENTED....
L

Gaby Bee. said...

Jen, what a sweetheart you are! Thank you so much for your nice words about my art work. And thanks a lot for this wonderful award, I'm really honored!
Gaby

Linda Lynch said...

Thanks my dear Aussie Sis! You are the best!