Monday, March 10, 2008

Do yourself a favor!!



Semiprecious Salvage" Is a book by the very talented Stephanie Lee, do yourself a favor and buy it .It is $30 US and can be ordered via Stephi blog at:
http://stephanielee.typepad.com/stephanie_lee_studios/
You all know my passion for Jewellery well this book was a dream come true. It is a step by step book with awesome projects and very clear instructions
No this is not a paid political announcement LOL Just a wonderful book I thought some of you would love in there collection.

Also the talented Susan Lenart Kazmer has her new book out as well "Making connections" this can be bought through her website or Amazon.

http://www.susanlenartkazmer.net/store/index.php?main_page=index

Have a good week

Jen

16 comments:

The Feathered Nest said...

Jen! How amazing!! I just bought this wonderful Semiprecious Jewelry book yesterday and just love it ~ I want to study it more today! xxoo, Dawn

Sam Marshall said...

The Semiprecious book looks excellent. Can't wait to see your gorgeous creations!

Kim said...

Thanks for the heads-up on your blog , I didn't know about these books. I've been looking for something of this sort , so it's much appreciated!

Kathy said...

Thanks Jen, I'll be on my way to Steph's blog in a sec.

lindaharre said...

Don't you just love Stephanie's work? Everything she does is so magical! Must look for her book!!!! Thanks...

Julie H said...

Thanks so much Jen, I have pre-ordered Susan's book - am off to get Stephanie's now.

Judy said...

Does Audrey like it too?

dime store daze said...

Jen,
I just got an autographed copy from Stephanie.. the book Rocks. I would recommend it to all.
we should do some sort of challenge from it...just a thought

Susan Tuttle said...

Thanks for sharing Jen - I need to try my hand at some jewelry making, and this sounds like an excellent source.

Susan
xo

Deb said...

Hey sweet girl - I finally answered your "weird" challenge... hope it doesn't scare anyone away - lol! xox Deb

burntofferings said...

hi jen,
you're so right about both books. got em... love em... they are excellent and so are susan and stephanie.

Ro Bruhn said...

I have both books now Jen. I was always going to get Susan's book, I had it on order since last September, but I didn't know about Stephanie's, thanks for the info.
Ro

Lapa said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Karen Cole said...

Thanks for the info.

I'll be taking a few classes with both of those talented ladies at Art and Soul. I'll let you know if I learn any other tricks not included in the books.

Janine said...

Ohhh cannot wait for mine to arrive! Cannot wait to see what you create next Jen! xo

Jane said...

I have this book and highly recommend it! (Can't find SLK's book on amazon yet, but hope it will be there soon!) Just wanted to mention to those who might be new to Stephanie Lee's book, her blog is awesome too, and has an updated tutorial on the etching technique.