Monday, March 10, 2008

I"ve Been Tagged


Ive been Tagged


I have been tagged by the Sarah at http://saimba.blogspot.com/






I am sharing 7 weird Facts about me or things that I know about.....So, if you were tagged, here's what you have {well, you don't have to, but it's fun to. he he!} 1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog. 2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird. 3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs. 4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


Weird facts eh hm!!

1. I made chamois clothing It was my first job

2. I love Grape Jelly got addicted when I went to the states

3. I have magic powers to make the toast cook quicker and the microwave to end fast (don’t ask me I will have to kill you)

4.My nickname is wig by my family crozza to most of you that know me

5.I often scream AUDREY out my window (well daily)

6.I can smell rusty junk a mile away and hone in on it

7. I have another alter ego Louie at my work I love ping pong!! Don’t ask


By the power vested in me LOL I here by nominate 7 people to be hereby tagged
Linda Lynch, amazing in life and art,
Judy Wilkenfeld an amazing, talented artist.
Julie Van Oosten Talented talent,
Stephanie Lee amazing artist amazing book and jewelry,
Ro Bruhn amazing talented jeweler
Kim Logan amazing collage
Deb Lewis amazing artist

3 comments:

Ro Bruhn said...

Thanks Jen' I'll have to really scratch my head now, I share your powers of smell for rusty objects. Does Audrey ever answer?
Ro

Judy said...

You are weird!
But I love you for that!
Audrey?????????

Julie H said...

Does Audrey bark, meouw or hiss in response?