Sunday, April 20, 2008

Brissie Bound




Hi Everyone,
Well I’m Brisbane bound on Thursday to teach some wonderful girls for 3 days, Im sure we will have lots of fun while I’m there. If it wasn’t for the wonderful Vanessa Henry (my Qld agent) LOL,
It would'nt be possible and it would not run as smoothly.Im so looking forward to catching up with her gorgeous family Brad, and her two beautiful girls Hannah and Meg.
As you can see by my table I have kits from one end of the bench to the other it makes life very interesting for my very Patient family!!!
The soldered pin is a class I’m teaching while I’m in Brissie.

Just want to do a plug if I may ,making kits is not always easy I tend to run out of things and need it ASAP well if you have a chance please check out this link http://www.craftonline.com.au/
Peter and Kathy have bent over backwards to get me the goodies I need for my kits I can’t recommened them highly enough.
Well back to packing kits I would like to try and use my bench tonight LOL
Jen

17 comments:

Julie van Oosten said...

Hey Jen, can I come to your class! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!! I need a holiday... Love your kits,they look fabulous....
Have a great trip and say hi to Ness...
The girls want you over here real bad.
JVO

Sam Marshall said...

The kits do look amazing- have a great time! I heard you made some beautiful things from the new 3d houses range from Collections- I'd love to see a picture, (please)?
xx

Sarah said...

Oh Jen i wanna come to. Have a great time.
Hugs Sarah xx

Gail said...

Lucky, Lucky, Brissy girls.
Have fun in Stormy Qld.
Cheers from
Gail

Cecile Nichols said...

Jen, I'll chime in with Sarah, as I'd like to come to your classes too! Just seeing your class kits would get me excited!! I really like your charm, and since I'm just getting into soldering, I wish I could take your class. I'm sure I could learn a lot from you.

Have fun with the classes and thank you for sharing so many photos of your art!

Cecile

Deb said...

Safe travels, dear one... wish I could be there! xox Deb

Judy said...

hey jen, have a blast, i know your classes will be amazing - we just spent the day buying out new york vintage stamping supplies, trims, ribbons and fabric but hey i am sure you would not want to be here!!! Back soon, cant wait to chat. safe travels
xox

Linda Cain said...

Have a great class and travel safely! A time will be had by ALL I am sure!
Your Friend in ART,
Linda Cain

Annette Husband said...

Hi Jen....wish I still lived in QLD so I could go too.I suck at soldering and could do with some lessons that is for sure.Love all your creations and your blog.
cheers
Annette Husband

Ro Bruhn said...

Have a great trip Jen as I know you will. Lucky Brisbane ladies. The kits look fabulous. What's that great looking trim?

Julie H said...

Oh Jen, I wish I were coming to your class too! I wonder if we could tempt you to WA

Leslie said...

Hi Jen,

Your class set-up looks so inviting! Gosh, there is something about a sight like your first picture that raises my pulse! Have a great time!

gina armfield said...

I wish I were there to take the class - it looks like a lovely space for creating

Night Owl Designs said...

Sound like heaps of fun, have a fab time!

ELMERC said...

That's quite aplace setting you got there. Elaine Cooke

oldflowers4me said...

oh how i would love to be in your class-sweet divine-what fun-singing and skipping love jo.

Karen Cole said...

Your class looks awfully inviting, Jen. Alas, I'm off to Art and Soul in Virginia tomorrow morning.

Yes, it would be grand to get all of you Aussies over here to have a beer at the Austrailian Bar and Restaurant in New York. Funny place for Judy to hang out, huh? We did have a blast.