Sunday, June 15, 2008

Leavin on a jet plane


Leavin On a jet plane dont know when I'II be back again,I love that song I know i'm old LOL.
Tommorow I leave for two wonderful weeks in the USA,I will get to see my dear American sis Linda Lynch and spend one week with her in Coeur D Alene Idaho.
I have been so busy I have been polishing up my Nina class skills as this necklace here shows.I used sterling silver wire,then painted a twig with PMC clay paste to make the branch you see here.
I attached a photo with muslin to a piece of beach glass.I had alot of fun doing this.






My number one fan is below cocoa My dear friend Sarah's dog she swears it wasnt staged,how cute is my Fan.
Yesterday I was lucky to get a surprise from Sarah and Greta they turned up to surprise me for my birthday which is tommorow .I will spend my birthday on the plane,but get to celebrate my birthday twice here and in the US.
Here is our impression of charlies angels,Sarah,Greta and me.


Next the three monkeys see,speak and hear no evil.I know I need a day job LOL

Thank you so much girls you made my day with chocolate cake,wine and a visit to my favorite antique shop.Great friend's and great company.
BFN
Jen



23 comments:

NessH said...

Happy Birthday to a special sweet lady...I am glad I know you Jen..you are worth knowing..have a great day...well 2 great birthdays you lucky things..does that mean you are 2 years older??? and fingers crossed you get someone nice and quiet to sit next to on the plane..not a crying, jumping around, being sick kid....

Kristen Robinson said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Jen! Safe travels...I wish you a lovely journey.

Fondly-
Kristen

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday Jen!!

have a great time in the US!!!

Missing you already

love Sarah xx

Ro Bruhn said...

Happy Birthday Jen. Have a wonderful trip. You know what's waiting for you on your return. I hope you bump into SLK while over there, tell her she needs to come to OZ. Have a great time.
Ro

Couture de Papier said...

Wow inspiring jewlry and blog! What a cute photo!
Denise, Mass.

Debbi Baker said...

Happy Happy Birthday B2!! Have a great time in the US! We'll miss you. And that necklace is incredible - you are amazing - no wonder Nina said you didn't need the class!!

Gretz said...

Have a wonderful holiday, look forward to catching up wheen you get back!

Linda Cain said...

Have a great birthday and wonderful trip, girl!! Wish I was closer, I'd come to see you!!
Best Wishes,
Linda Cain

azirca said...

Have a fabulous birthday and a safe trip. See you when you get back.
hugs
xo

Julie van Oosten said...

Happy Birthday Jen hope your trip goes well, you deserve it....love Julie & the Tadinator! xxxxx

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday Jen, I am glad you liked your suprises....Miss you already, have a fabulous time.

Jacky said...

What FUN you girls had, and what a lovely way to spend your birthday with your girlfriends!
Love your necklace in the Nina style - I need to get back into honing up some skills learnt at the retreat.
Have a wonderful trip Jen!

Gillian :O) said...

Hi Jen, Happy Birthday :)
Oh I love your necklace, I really love the contrast of the muslin with the silver! FABULOUS!!!
Have a wonderful trip :)

Deb said...

Happy, happy birthday dear one! I hope your flight was uneventful and that you have a wonderful visit with your buddy with *lots* of great shopping!! Love the necklace - the muslin and twig are wonderful :0) Will talk to you soon ~ xo Deb

Night Owl Designs said...

Your pendant is stunning Jen, I hope you have a fantastic trip :-)

Cindy Dean said...

Happy Birthday! And remember...I can bail you out if you have too much fun in Vegas! Just call! LOL

ANNETTE HUSBAND said...

WAHOO Jen
happy late birthday wishes and have a glorious time in the USA.Your necklace is GORGEOUS. and love the photos of the dog and the gals
cheers
Annette

Julie H said...

Wow love the necklace, and a puppy with awesome looks and good taste.
I hope you are thoroughly enjoying every moment away.

Linda said...

Happy Birthday :)


love the necklace...I am feeling inspired :)

Sam Marshall said...

Happy Birthday!!! Have a wonderful time overseas.
xxx

Julie van Oosten said...

Hi Jen, hope you had a fabulous trip to the USA, I'm sure you will blog all about it!
update soon......Julie

Anne, Bulles dorées said...

I left you something on my blog : http://bullesdorees.blogspot.com

Please take a look.
Anne

Karen Cole said...

Happy very belated Birthday, Jen.

Where in the states are you?????

Hope you had a blast!