Awards and Etched In stone a mixed heading there girls.
First lets get down to the etching my passion at the moment LOL This is a little note pad I have just finished.
I etched the top section and thanks to the wonderful stephanine lee's book I made a project something like she had in her book(no Im not getting a commission from this book its just so great thats all.
I then used cooper mesh and wired the bottom bit for a different effect,another amazing tin photo and embellishments and Bob's your uncle so to speak.
Im going to add chain to the top so I can wear it.I also used old leather on the back of the book.
I received this a couple of weeks ago and haven't had the time to do what was required once you received it, but here goes . There is nothing like the warm fuzzy feeling that someone likes what you do and that I do inspire others to create. Thanks
Stephi http://nightowldesigns.blogspot.com/,an Anne LeToux http://bullesdorees.blogspot.com/ and Carolyn http://fancifulexpressions.blogspot.com/for this award it means alot to me that you would think of me.
Here's how it works.Who gets the “Brilliante Webblog Award“?Websites and blogs of your choice for their designs that are especially noteworthy.Here are the Award Rules:
1. The winner can take the logo.
2. Place a link to the person that send you the award.
3. Give the Award to at least 7 other Creative-Blogs, which by its currency,the issues of choice and for their designs are especially noteworthy.
4. Put a link to these sites on your Blog.
5. Write a comment on their Blogs that they’ve won an Award.So here goes and in no particular order some of the artists and their blogs that inspire me and who are very generous in sharing their passion with us all.
1. Azirca http://speakwithoutmyvoice.blogspot.com/