Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Another Class


Yes Another Class I had a private class at my home and three keen and ego ladies travelled up from Melbourne to do an etching class.
I must say it was a lovely Day,one could say "Perfect" eh Lucy
Here from the left Is Eva, Bevlea,and Perfect Lucy.
These ladies are actually all involved in organising the Creative Soul retreat of which Im teaching at next year in Melbounre, with other Aussie girls and American Tutors.I cant wait

The Lovely Eva whos necklace was just gorgeous.
Thanks Girls

7 comments:

Lucy said...

Jen,
The class was just PERFECT, with PERFECT teaching, PERFECT food, PERFECT chatter & a PERFECT teacher!
Hugs & Laughs,
Lucy

vintage moon studio said...

Hey sweetie... hope things are ok on the homefront - your poor back! Do I have to come over there and be your nurse???? Take good care of yourself! Miss you - xox

kelsey said...

I know the girls can't wait for your classes over here in Perth Jen! They're going to have a blast. ;-)

Ro Bruhn said...

Looks like a good time was had by all Jen. The necklace looks great. I hope your back's on the mend now.

Julie H said...

The class sounded wonderful!!!!But that tape below looked positively draconian - hope it is better now!

Eva said...

Ditto to what Lucy wrote - lol. Such a PERFECT day - I must add!

Thanks Jen ... I'm still wearing it with such pride AND I'm so excited I'm not allergic to the chain ... *relief*.

Eva
PS: My computer (as you may of gathered) is back up and running!

Susan Tuttle said...

Hi Jen,
You and yours have been on my mind -- i hope things are well and settling down a bit.

What a splendid workshop in your home!! Gorgeous pieces -- you must be a very inspiring teacher.

xoxo