Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Where's Jen??





Where's Jen??
Well I have been quiet from the blog world .
I have been busy though with Family illness and My back I have been a bit slack attending to the blog world.
Thank you to everyone who commented on my piece in the Belle amoire issue with Judy Wilkenfelds wonderful silver cast dolls. I cant thankyou enough for your encouragement in my work.

Now I travelled up to Sydney on the long weekend in June to the Lovely "Etching Wenches Retreat" Our hostess was Margaret Weiss on her beautiful Holiday farm.
We had a weekend of Classes The swallow book, Crystal Necklaces and etching necklace,plus demo's as well by the wonderul Kristy,Christina,Martina and Ruth,to keep our nights busy.
It was a wonderful weekend with Food, company,and play.


























Here is Margaret,Christine and Christina relaxing after class.









Below was our class room where I cracked the whip all weekend Well Not really














This gorgeous necklace was made by Kristy from Adelaide.
I was so happy with how everyones necklace turned out.





Below left is Rob and Myself
Next is the gorgeous Martina who I also met at the Creative soul retreat earlier this year,she is a lovely Soul











Ruth and Margaret hard at work








In the middle of now where I saw this sign and Had to have a picture Crossley Real Estate eh!!
Hmm










The crystal Necklace that was made over the weekend.









Last but not least I was held together all weekend with a wing and a pray but also tape for my back.
It was a wonderful weekend
Thanks Girls


















4 comments:

Kim said...

Looks like a fab weekend Jen, I have GOT to get to one of your etching classes sometime soon. I love your etching work. Umm, Sounds a bit rude really, LOL! Sorry to hear your back is acting up again. Tell me the tape was for support... not waxing related! LOL!

azirca said...

You were missed. So sorry to hear that your back has been giving you trouble again and that things have not been so wonderful for you, that is no good.
Looks like your weekend was great therapy though, love the photos and the treasures that were created.

Night Owl Designs said...

So gald you're blogging again Jen! I've missed your beautiful creations :-)

Jacky said...

Jen this looks such fun and what a beautiful place to hold the workshops!!! Recognise a few of those faces from the retreat...lovely to see them so happy and creating.
Hope all is much better health wise for you and the family.

Jacky xox