Sunday, August 29, 2010

Class In Perth




A two day masterclass
With Jen Crossley and Christine Atkins

During this two day masterclass you will learn how to etch metal to make a range of jewellery pieces including rings, earrings, bracelets, pendants and brooches from a variety of metals.

Team these with found objects and cold connections to create one of kind art jewellery that will last.

Learn to finish your jewellery with a soft brushed satin or a highly polished gloss using your dremel.

Class size is limited to ensure individual attention

Suitable for Beginners and Experienced Students

Saturday 9th & Sunday 10th of October 2010
9.30am - 4pm

Venue: Meeting room - Yokine Community Centre, 287 McDonald Street, Yokine

Cost: $360

Each person receives a generous kit of metal & materials for your cold connections.

To book your place contact Christine Atkins
08 9246 7448 or info@christineatkins.net

13 comments:

Penny said...

Oh I wish!

Sarah said...

me too Penny

Glenda said...

Oh I wish too.............
BTW, thanks for coming by my blog Jen and enquiring about Zaccy, he is getting better.

Riki Schumacher said...

What a great class Jen, looks like so much fun. I would love to play in that! I'm sure you'll fill the class. Thanks for stopping by too! Hugs, Riki

Michelle said...

Looks like a great class - will there be on the eastern seaboard?

Gillian said...

I hope you and all who attend have a most wonderful time together Jen :)

Laura said...

Hi- your pieces are amazing! I see one of your favorite shops is Dimestore Daze- one of mine also. You must come teach at Art-is-You in the USA- one of the organizers is from Australia and her mom flies over every year to help.

Diana said...

Now this is a fantastic class. Wish I could just hop a plane and join you. Lucky students to learn from you Jen. I know it will be a success.
Tootles
Diana

Gaby Bee said...

Looks like a wonderful class! I wish I lived closer!!!

ANNETTE HUSBAND said...

Jen I could so see myself there if other things weren't tugging my heart at the moment.Please have another class someplace next year???Ness you hear me!!!.I know you and Chris will have a ball and students will make gorgeous jewellery though.
hugs
Annette

Giovanna (GiGi) said...

Hope you get to Bris again soon. This looks like too much fun to keep over there!!!

Riki Schumacher said...

Hi Jen, thanks for stopping by! I think you're right, Maddie should come see Auntie Jen, and bring mom with her! Your class looks like so much fun, wish I could be there. Have a ball! Hugs, Riki

Kasha Rolley said...

Come to Brisbane with this class! I love it.