Monday, September 20, 2010

Geelong here I come

Well I’m gearing up to teach in Geelong next week, I’m really excited and have a waiting list on my class which is amazing. I attended this Geelong forum two years ago and who would have thought I would be asked to teach there, I feel very honoured indeed. It will be a huge week.I have made these pieces of jewerly featured here to sell at the retreat; these are only a few of what I have made.
I’m also doing a traders table for two days with the aid of my two kids Thanks Guys I really appreciate your help.
Well I’m off a lot more to do and so little time.
Jen

9 comments:

Penny said...

Congratulations on the waiting list Jen. I will be there over Friday night as I have a bed, looking forward to it and catching up with people.
Leave on Sat at 5 I think, plane home, have to find a ride to Melbourne or the airport if you know any one. Penny

Gretz said...

Very Nice Jen. Hopefully you will find time to visit Jassie and me SOON!

:-)

Jo Horswill said...

Enjoy Geelong Jen...I have a few friends going this year... :) xxJo

Gaby Bee said...

Your jewelry is brilliant as always. Love all pendants, but especially the first one! Enjoy the Geelong forum, Jen!

Sarah said...

Your necklaces are as beautiful as ever Jen. Have a great time in Geelong, wish I was coming..

azirca said...

Lovely selection of pendants Jen. All the best for your class in Geelong, you are in hot demand!

Kim Palmer said...

Have a blast Jen, I'm sure the class will be great. Your necklaces are gorgeous as always!

Night Owl Designs said...

Oh wow Jen, they are stunning!

Chloe-Cat said...

Beautiful work!! I am especially enamored of that bird's nest!