Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Guest Artist

OMG, OMG, okay I'm excited just have to share with you all are you sitting down okay,I'm Guest Artist on Objects and elements blog site To say I’m excited is an understatement; anyone who knows me would know I’m a huge fan of Objects and Elements and especially Susan Lenart Kazmer "queen of cold connections." I had the great pleasure of attending classes with her earlier this year at the creative soul retreat in Australia and I thought I had died and gone to heaven.
I so love all O&E products and have fallen in love with the Ice resin.
I have been selling ice resin and the bezels on my website A Mark In Time for awhile now and have been teaching through out Australia this wonderful product.
Above is a bracelet I made using ice resin and a stunning sterling silver bezel from there range.
I would love to invite you to become a fan of there's like me on face book Objects and Elements
A huge thank you to dear Jen Cushman who has become a great surport to me and my art Thanks Jen :} you have made my year a dream come true to be featured on this wonderful Blog.

29 comments:

Samantha Marshall said...

Wow, Jen!!! Congratulations and what an amazing bracelet.

artymarty said...

enjoy your moment Jen. Congratulations.

Sarah said...

Congrats Jen Jen, you have made us Aussies proud. Love your bracelet, birthday is in November and u already have my address..
Congrats again matey, it couldnt of happened to a nicer person...

Dawnie said...

so happy for you Crozza...and lovin that bracelet...willing to pull Sarahs hair for it ! Lovely news so shout it loud and proud.
luv ya mate
XXX

WondrousStrange said...

Congratulations Jen...your art is so deserving!

Glenda said...

Congratulations Jen, fantastic news. Love the creation too.

Jen Cushman said...

Jen, it is so sweet of you to give me kudos, but you deserve everything you get sweetie. You work hard and your art is gorgeous. I think the Guest Artist profile is just the first of many, many opportunites for you in the future. Keep going, my friend, and make ALL your dreams come true. -- Jen

Linda Cain said...

WHoo! Hoo!!! Congrats Jen, you are sooooooo talented. What a great treasure you made!

Linda

Nic Hohn said...

Way to go Girl friend!!! Big hugs to you!

Gail said...

Congrats, Jen your work is always stunning and this bracelet is soooo beautiful, well done.

Sarah said...

Looks like me and Dawine are going to have a cyber fight over your bracelet Jen.. Bring it on Dawnie..LOL

vintage moon studio said...

Fabulous pieces Jen... big congrats on being their guest artist!!! Enjoy your time in the limelight :0) Miss you - xo Deb

robin dudley-howes said...

You deserve it your work is beautiful.

Gretz said...

How exciting Jen . I LOVE the bracelet Please say it is mine!! :-)

Gillian said...

Oh Congratulations Jen :D
That is lovely news!

and I just have to say your Bracelet is STUNNING!!!

romantic decay said...

Congratulations! Your work deserves to be in the spotlight. It is beautiful.

luthien said...

congratulations :)
and that's a an amazing and truly unique piece of art jewelry!

Pretty Things said...

Congratulations! It was a great post!

Night Owl Designs said...

Congrats Jen, very well deserved! Beautiful bracelelt too, BTW :-)

bicocacolors said...

I just found a treasure!!!
you are an artist!
congratulations and greetings from Spain

azirca said...

That's awesome Jen, well done!

Riki Schumacher said...

YEAH! Good for you Jen, your bracelet is lovely! Hugs, Riki

Gaye Todd said...

Awesome.... what a stunning bracelet. Must be nearly time to come back and visit us in Brisvegas?? xx

Diana said...

Congratulations, Jen....stunning bracelet. You are so talented my dear.
Hugs
Diana

Kim Palmer said...

The bracelet is fab Jen. Read the news over at O&E. Congrats Jen you so deserve it. I'm sure more will be coming your way soon.

Sue Berry said...

Congrats Jen - well deserved! Yet another beautiful piece of jewellery that I want, want, WANT! lol Sue xxx

ANNETTE HUSBAND said...

WAHOO Jen
I KNEW they would one day have you there....huge hugs
Annette

kearymary said...

Wow, great bracelet!I love Susans work too!

Riki Schumacher said...

Hi Jen, thanks for stopping by! I'm having a ball playing with some bling! Congrats again on being a guest artist on O & E. Hugs to you. Riki