Sunday, November 28, 2010

Gallery for website

I have been busy making jewerly for a market that I’m doing in Ballarat next month.
I've decide that after a few emails from customers on my web shop asking "what do you use that for?" I would make some samples showing you what you can use certain items for. I’m going to be adding a gallery on my website next week so you can get some ideas. If you have anything you have bought from my shop that you would like to share, just send me the picture and I will add it to the gallery.
Below is a bracelet that I have made from the coffee break designs acrylic tags that I sell. I have used Tim Holtz pictures with the tags and used Dimensional Magic to glue the pictures to the tags. Then I sanded and inked the edges and joined them with glue. I have added assorted charms that I have.



12 comments:

kecia said...

great idea, Jen, to let the know how to use items. the gallery is perfect. i found people are more apt to buy if they know how to use it.

Jenny said...

Ohhhh I love love love coffee break designs stuff :o)
love the jewlery that you have made

Linda Cain said...

Fun, fun, fun! Love it!
Linda

diane cook said...

Oh, this is great Jean, and I love the bracelet! Super cool =))

Rach said...

Which market Jen?

Samantha Marshall said...

Stunning bracelet-I wanna make one now!!!!Very inspirational.x

Jo Horswill said...

Hi Jen...nice catching up with your blog! Stunning bracelet and I might have to invest in some of those tags :)

Riki Schumacher said...

Love it Jen, great bracelet! I just love what wonder you work with your goodies. Thanks for swinging by! Glad you like our little Maddie girl, she is so much fun. Hugs, Riki

lindacreates said...

Great job Sis! Love the bracelet, reminds me of the one you made me!
:-) Australia is soooo lucky to have you and I can't wait for you to come to America and teach here. Luv I get to be there with you!!!!!

Retro Cafe' Art Gallery said...

AMAZING Jen!!! I would love to put a few of these pictures in the Gallery on the CBD site? With credit of course! Let me know if that is okay.
xoxo,
Kris

Scropine28 said...

I loooooooove this !
Fabienne
http://www.scraprecup.blogspot.fr/

Eva De Gregorio said...

Hi! I saw some of the jewerly that you make and I LOVE IT! I was wondering if I could buy some of them and you could post it to Adelaide please? :)

Cheers,

Eva.

email me back: eve_degregorio@hotmail.com