Sunday, November 7, 2010

Perth 2010

It’s always wonderful to go to Perth. I so love it and most of my good friends live there.
Chris Atkins and I did our joint class there called "Found, Etched & Connected”. What a fun bunch of girls we had! They were so respectful to us at all time LOL. Below are just a few of the pieces that were made in our class. The girls really produced some amazing work.



This piece is really more 3D than you think.





Dear Dawnie! This girl is one of a kind, I managed to spend some one-on-one time with Dawnie this visit which was great.

Chris demoing her part of our class to the girls.


After the two day class Chris and I went on a road trip to Margaret River, and Bunbury.



At the berry farm we had visitors for afternoon tea. I had to stop laughing for a start off to take these photos. These gorgeous birds came to eat our jam and cream. They could have waited until we had finished. How rude!




Thanks Chris for showing me more of Perth than I normally see. The shopping, sightseeing, Miss Johnson's market, and sitting on the side of the road waiting for help was amazing. You sure know how to show a girl a good time!
I will miss you and the laughs we had until next year when we see each other again.

14 comments:

Linda Cain said...

I love, love, love, every one of those fantastic pieces! To die for!!!!!
Linda

azirca said...

Great pieces. Looks like those little birds had quite the snack.

Hope that all is well with you and yours.

Svetlana said...

I missed this workshop but at least I had the opportunity to see you again.
Fantastic pieces of jewellery!!!
Credit goes not only to all girls who attended the workshop but also to two excellent teachers.
Love,
Svetlana

The Scrappy Tree said...

Wow, those pieces are amazing! :) your birdie visitors are very cute too!
Gayle xx

Nic Hohn said...

sounds like you are your students had an amazing time. glad to see Dawnie is still in fine form....xoxox

Genevieve said...

So sad that I couldn't make this workshop with such a wonderfully creative bunch. Maybe next year.

Cheers!

ANNETTE HUSBAND said...

WWWAAAHHH wish I was there.Glad all went well and I bet you and Chris are the toast of the town and rightly so.Who drank the Baily's this time *grin*.Hey Jen thanks for the lovely comments you leave on my blog too....you are my true inspiration and I'm loving making junk jewellery because of you.My parcel came today as well.OMG those little vials are awesome!!!
hugs
Annette

謝可妃 said...

IS VERY GOOD..............................

Samantha Marshall said...

Fantastic photos Jen!!! I would have loved to have attended-maybe next time...I absolutely love the art.

Riki Schumacher said...

Oh now how fun is that? Wish I could have been there. Thanks for coming by Jen, such a nice message you left. You are the best. Have a ball, can't wait to see what beautiful things you create next. Hugs, Riki

Sarah said...

Wow looks like some wonderful creations were made. So glad you had a wonderful time in Perth

lindacreates said...

GREAT TEACHING GIRLS! Love all of the pieces and it sounds like Capt Underpants was at it again! I agree, those birds are RUDE!

Don said...

I love what was created in the class! Perth is such a wonderful city.

ginny said...

Lovely work from all!
Wish I could take a class from you.