Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Belle Armoire Jewerly Aussie, Aussie,Aussie




Im thrilled to be in the latest issue of Belle Armoire Jewerly Spring issue with some of my necklaces,and amongst great company.


The wonderful artisan Keith Lo Bue is also in the issue with a profile on him. I have been a huge fan of Keiths work for many years, he still continues to inspire me.

Another amazing artist Don Pezzano from Oz is also in the magazine ,I see Don is doing some very cool mens clothing as well ,very multi talented so its a very Aussie really this issue.

A great friend of mine Jill Geraghty-Groves has a great article in the latest Somerset studio magazine,Jilly is awesome her work is really stunning I'm so proud of her.

SO if you get a chance check it all out.

Do I hear a cry of AUSSIE,AUSSIE ,AUSSIE !!!!







18 comments:

Molly Alexander said...

I am so completely excited for you! Your featured pieces are, as always, just spectacular, full of depth and artistic detail. Congratulations! I can't wait to pick up my copy.

deb said...

Oi! Oi! Oi! Congratulations Jen. love deb xox

Linda Cain said...

Wow! You go girl! Congrats on a fantastic publication....whoo hoo!!!!!!!!

~Linda

Riki Schumacher said...

OH good for you Jen!! I haven't gotten the issue, but will look for your pieces. Way to go, you rock! Would love to read Keith's article. Hugs, Riki

Lucy said...

Oi! Oi! Oi! from me too.
Congratulations dear girl, you totally deserve this!
hugs Lucy

Sarah said...

Wow girl your on a roll, 2 mags in one month, I am very proud of you and your stunning jewellery.
Think I will go and buy a copy so I can get it signed by you and flog it off on ebay..LOL Just kidding..

romantic decay said...

Congratulations, Your jewelry rocks!

Ngaire said...

**squeal** thilled for you Jen!!! So fabulous to have some Aussies in there for a change!!! Now I have to by your mag too!!!
(((hugs)))
xxJ

vintage moon studio said...

Wow wow wow Ms Jen! How exciting for you!! The pieces are fabulous - I am loving seeing how you are exploding as an artist... so very wonderful!!! Missing you... xoxoxo Deb

lindacreates said...

LOOKS WONDERFUL! I can't wait to go find a copy. Maybe it will be out by now. You AUSSIE'S are the BEST! Congratulations!

urbandon (Don Pezzano) said...

Congratulations! Can't wait to see your article. It sounds like a its the Australian Edition.

azirca said...

It seems that every time I visit here of late that I am congratulating you on yet another wonderful achievement!
You're in good company being featured with all of those Aussies. I have to say that I'm a huge fan of Don's work, that man is multi-talented.

Queen Of Toys said...

Congratulations Jen you deserve it and worked hard for it.

Enjoy

Julie van Oosten said...

Congratulations Jen, wonderful work,you must be so excited! Keep up the fantastic work!!

Gaby Bee said...

Congratulations on being published again, Jen! You totally deserve it, your jewelry is brilliant!

Gaby xo

Night Owl Designs said...

How exciting! Go Jen LOL. Congrats.

Susan Tuttle said...

so gorgeous and unique Jen!:)) Congratulations to you!!!

xoxo

Phillipa. said...

great work Jen, but yours is always great. Congrats on your teaching in the States.