Saturday, May 14, 2011

Collections Elements

My good friend Julie Van Oosten has just designed and produced another new range for her Collections Elements. Jvo is amazing we are lucky to have her designing and manufacturing here she asked me if I would be interested in doing her a sample, is the Pope catholic!



I know I have been doing alot of metal work, but paper was my first love and still is.
Her new Printers drawer is too die for.Below is my take on it.
Here I have used some of Jvo's new tissue papers for labels this tissue paper is AWESOME !



Below is one of the new labels she has. I aged a tiger balm tin the ones you buy for $2 dollars at cheap shops.
I get to catch up with Julie next week as she is teaching in Melbourne cant wait.



An old optical lense.
Julie is teaching at Scraptacular in Melbourne next weekend 21st to 22nd may 2011 to book call Julie
on 03 9584 5000








17 comments:

Gretz said...

Gorgeous Jen!! Can't wait for next weekend!

Sue Smith said...

Wow, Jenny!!!! This is totally spectacular!!! I love the way you've used all of Julie's new products. :)

cat lacigale said...

Great job ! I love that kind of Art !

mrich2500 said...

I {heart} JVO and I wish she would come to the states!!!

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Gorgeous piece, love all the vintage pieces. Love the etched book below too, gorgeous. Tracy x

Linda Cain said...

Totally, totally awesome project, Jen. I was lucky enough to receive some of the new papers and tissue from JVO. AMAZING stuff.
Need time to play.

Tell her hi from me!

~Linda

ANNETTE HUSBAND said...

Gorgeous Jen
love it and your etched books!!!I need those stamp plates LOL!!!
hugs
Annette

Sarah said...

Beautiful printers drawer Jen Jen.. Love how you have gone back to your paper roots.. And love what you have done with Julies gorgeous new products..

Seth said...

Just brilliant Jen. I am off to check out the links. Thanks!

azirca said...

Fabulous! I love all of the elements that you have used, the little corked bottles especially.

Lucy said...

Looks fabulous Jen!
Bevlea & I will be at Scraptacular on the weekend for her class!
hugs Lucy

Debbi Baker said...

Very inspiring Jen! I love "your special touch"!

Michelle said...

Gorgeous work, Jen! Love the details!

CharmN Jewelry said...

Completely antique and rich look recreated through the designs here.They look almost classy.They are fabulous creations no doubt.Gold Charm Bracelet 

Bevlea said...

love the art Jen... was great to catch up with you last weekend too!

Unknown said...

Wonderful and wobbly!
hp 2050 drivers

Scropine28 said...

Whaaaaa ! I loooove this ! Wonderful !
Fabienne
http://scraprecup.blogspot.com/