Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Count Down

The count down is on for Art n Soul in Portland Oregon 2011,my first teaching gig in the states, Im excited and nervous and getting ready.
I have been making jewelry to sell at the vendor’s night they have there on the Saturday night.
The tins here are from my favourite antique shop its bad when they know your name there LOL.These are old fuse tins.



It’s hard when I make things as I really love what I make and want to keep it, like the top blue necklace awaiting a chain. Cant wait to catch up with My sis Linda we are going to have a blast she is willing to be my lovely assistant, be afraid sis be very afraid.I have a few spots left in my class so if your interested click on this link Art n Soul.

18 comments:

Gretz said...

They are gorgeous Jen!

lilymelba said...

They are behond gorgeous...You need to publish a how to book "or have you already done one"...DoNnA

Lucy said...

Jen, they are FABULOUS!!!
You will blow them away in the US, can't wait to hear all about it!
Hugs Lucy

Penny said...

Have a great time.

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Absolutely fabulous, love them. Tracy x

Ro Bruhn said...

They look great Jen, have a wonderful time.

picklebug said...

Amazing Jen! They're gonna love you, don't worry!

Night Owl Designs said...

You'll be a hit Jen! Have a wonderful time :-)

Judy said...

Your creations take my breath away!

Kelly_Deal said...

Beautiful creations!
Kelly

Glenda said...

You will absolutely wow them Jen, how can you not Captain Underpants LOL....
Have a fabulous time with your "sis" and enjoy every process of the trip, teaching etc go hard girl.........

Candy C said...

These pieces are beautiful! I love them and think your work is amazing! <3 Candy

Samantha Marshall said...

Wow, Jen, they're fantastic!!!!

Andrea said...

These are just beautiful!!

Gaby Bee said...

They look awesome, Jen! Have a wonderful time in Oregon! Can't wait to hear all about it!

Hugs,
Gaby

lindacreates said...

OMG Sis, should I REALLY be afraid? I think I should! LOL We are going to have a wonderful time and raise all kinds of trouble! I am counting down.............

rivergardenstudio said...

I haven't been here in so long, and I have missed so much. Your work is amazing as always, and your students at Art and Soul will love you and what you share! Now I am going to scroll back through your blog! roxanne

Cassy said...

Those are simply beautiful and creatively made.

Cassy from Electric Guitar Online Lessons