Monday, October 31, 2011

Art N Soul part 3

Beautiful work by my amazing students.
It was wonderful to see a mum and daughter doing a workshop thanks girls hope you got back to New York okay.

Gorgeous Marcy,who I sat with in sally Jeans class and who did my ice resin bezel class.She also knows how to shout a teacher a drink LOL.(My sort of student)

Miss Tammy what can I say you made me laugh and inspired me as well.






Donna Allen I will never forget your name girl.



Sondra My twin in crime the odd couple we were .So much fun was had.

Janet how did you put up with me for so many classes!!!!
More to come!

9 comments:

Heavens2Betsy said...

Beautiful, beautiful work your class created! penny

Candy C said...

Beautiful pieces that were made in your classes. I love your unique pieces. <3 Candy

Stephani Gorman said...

Hi Jen! What fun you had! One of these days I want to be able to take a class of yours, love your style!

Linda Cain said...

Love, love, love everything you do. Gorgeous pieces of ART!

~Linda

Riki Schumacher said...

Your students did a fabulous job, what a cool project. Great job everyone! Hugs, Riki

spindelmaker said...

You´re such a great teacher, Jen! I do hope I get the chance to take another class with you some day! Enjoy summer! ;-)

Samantha Marshall said...

Fantastic!!

My Life Under the Bus said...

Oh my just gorgeousness!!! Thank You for the sweet comment on Grateful Living XOXO

lindacreates said...

Great students and lots of lovely artwork. I bet they will never be the same again! :-)