Sunday, October 23, 2011

Art N Soul Part one:

Art N Soul:Portland Oregon 2011
the start of our journey we arrived at Lax ready to drive up to Porland. Over our 3 weeks stay we did over 4200 miles, here is my personal driver my ever suffering hubby Mark, it was my job to navigate in between my beauty sleep's may I say alot of snoozing was done ( i really did try to stay awake mark really I did).

Driving up the California coast line was so beautiful,We stopped at one of my favorite spot's Big Sur I just love it there very pretty.

This is Cannery row in Monterey CA I did a spot of antique shopping here.

We stopped at Rogue River on the way up, to Portland this was near our friends place there an old covered bridge so beautiful. I was going to stop in and surprise Stephanie Lee the surprise was on me she was teaching away what are the odds !


Finally arriving at the Embassy Suites in Portland the place was totally amazing so pretty inside.

Inside I was met by the lovely Glenny who organize's Art n Soul.

This is Glenny's helper , Marie they both made me feel right at home. I must say the hotel was amazing with free cooked breakfast, Happy Hour which was totally free hic where a lot of Portland Roses were consumed, I had to girls I didn’t want to be unsociable LOL,
Free snack's and popcorn from an old fashion popcorn machineI thought I had died and gone to heaven.

Over the next few days I took class which I really loved .More tomorrow girls Night.


8 comments:

Lucy said...

Free Drinkies! Not little Jen from Miners Rest!!?? NEVER!!!LOLOL
Pics are great, looking forward to the next post.
Hugs Lucy

Gretz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gretz said...

Loking forward to Part II! :-)

Samantha Marshall said...

Great photos!!!

Tami Roth said...

Hi Jen, So much fun to see the soul of A&S and hear all about the fun! I can't wait to take your classes in March!
Hugs,
Tami

ANNETTE HUSBAND said...

Wahoo Jen...I love the photo of you and Mark...you make a great pair. So glad all went well and you had a ball.
hugs Annette

deb lewis said...

Hey! I went to that antiques place last summer when I was out on that coast! Many treasures to be had... Love all the photos.. Free adult beverages? Let the good times roll :@)
Xoxo

lindacreates said...

Can't wait for part II