Thursday, January 12, 2012

New Year Playin around

Happy New Year everyone. Last year was one of new experiences for me, with teaching at Art n Soul which was a dream come true.

This year Im flying over to teach in March at Art n Soul Virginia and I cant wait.

I have been playing around with some new products I have in my web shop A Mark In Time.

I have been making necklaces out of 7 Gypsies new product,Im quiet addicted.


Adding bits n pieces inside as you can see all I have to do is add some chain.

Hope your enjoying your break were ever you are let the new year begin.Rock on 2012

10 comments:

picklebug said...

Jen they are amazing! I love them like crazy, you clever woman!

xx

Rhea said...

Wow, a great creative use of this new product. I love how you added the keys and toppers to your little capsules.

cat lacigale said...

I LOVE this !

Samantha Marshall said...

I love them!!!

Riki Schumacher said...

Hi Jen, these are so much fun!! Love them all. Thanks for swinging by, you sweetie. Hope things are better with your son. Xoxo Riki

Diane said...

Their products are quite wonderful aren't they? And, you know just what to do with them =) xo

Natalie W said...

This is so totally awesome.

Gaby Bee said...

They look fantastic, Jen! Love your creativity:)

Hugs,
Gaby

Night Owl Designs said...

They're beautiful Jen. Happy New Year!

lindacreates said...

Happy New Year Sis! Love these.