Monday, March 19, 2012

New York, New York




Start spreading the news I’m leaving today I want to be a part of it New York, New York,21 hours of humming this to myself while in the car to the airport, on the plane to LAX then to New York, I was sure ready to break out my musical routine when I got there.

Our first port of call was a place I had dreamt of going to for years and years, no not the statue of Liberty proprieties people the statue would have to wait, I have found my Disneyland in Metalliferous.

If I say Chris and I did some shopping that is a understatement,here is one of the many markets we went to its called Green Flea,we went to Hells Kitchen and the list went on and on.


Above is a Minuet look at some of the selection of goodies in New york the selection sizes,colour's blew me away,and my credit card.

I loved central park above the size of it was unbelievable,seeing places I had only read and seen on tv for real,I loved the building's shapes.



The grand lady herself was unbelievable to see in person beautiful.Next we head to Art in Soul in Virginia Beach stayed tuned and yes excess baggage was required at this stage and we had 10 days to go LOL.
Stayed Tuned.

6 comments:

Janine Davies said...

Glad you had such a wonderful time, love New York!

sue said...

I say knock yourself (and your credit card)out with the shopping/excess baggage! Not like you can 'pop' back once you are home! Good luck at Art n Soul - I know you will be great!
x
sue

Amber Dawn Inventive Soul said...

Metalliferous is so small now compared to the wonderful full floor, LARGE, space that it once occupied. But still a little fun to shop.
I see that you got to see the Flat Iron building as well as Madison Square park. Those are some of the places that I would have taken you to, had we met up for a tour!

*I am SO happy that you got to see SO much!*
:)

Gaby Bee said...

I'm so glad you had you had fun!
I've been several times in NY and now I wonder why haven't I ever heard of Metalliferous? Hard to believe!
In a few weeks I am also in NY and this shop is now definitely at my list:)

Good luck at Art n Soul, Jean!

Hugs,
Gaby

Samantha Marshall said...

Fantastic!!!

Wen Redmond said...

Hope u continue to enjoy US. I get to go down under next year. Can't wait!!