Monday, April 2, 2012

Art n Soul Virginia Beach 2012

How fun Art n Soul was at Virginia Beach, not only a beautiful location how close can you get to a beach I say. The view from our room, which I shared with 4 other woman, yes there was a shower roster Thanks Miss Jean, LOL.


Above were the lovely Margaret (left) and Theresa. Margaret knows to other Aussies down under and apparently they were on a Tim Holtz cruise together and Margaret mentioned doing a class with Jen Crossley in Virginia well who did I meet when I went to Perth last year to teach those two girls Christina and Martine small world I say.


These two were inseparable in class Like a old married couple,Amy (left) and Michelle.


Sophie came all the way from the united emirate and it was so great to finally meet her as we had talked online for a while, it was good to put a face to the name.

Michelle below stalked me for 4 classes yes a beggar for punishment I say.

Krystal who helped me in class with a gorgeous smile.
More happy Student yes I had a male in class good on you Chris for putting up with me.
This is only Day 1 Guys so a night class to come next.The etched book class was down,more classes to go.

7 comments:

Linda Cain said...

These students must have had the time of their lives in your class. What an amazing project!!!

~Linda

Michelle said...

I have to say I loved every class I took, and so enjoyed spending time with such a great teacher, now have to figure out how to continue my stalking onto Portland!

Riki Schumacher said...

Great job Jen, everyone looks happy and like they are loving every minute with you, of course!! xoxo

sophiedc said...

o la laaa, how nice to see the faces again from your classes ... luckily I look a bit serious here ...

Leslie said...

Your etched books are amazing, Jen. I'm sure your students were thrilled with the class. Art and Soul in Virginia was the first large workshop I attended, and it remains near and dear to me.

Katalina Jewelry said...

Looks like a class for of happy students! Love the metal book project...all your work is amazing!

lindacreates said...

Lucky students to have you Sis!