Saturday, April 7, 2012

More Art n Soul

This post I wanted to share with you smiling faces of wonderful students and there amazing art they made in my class and the one I taught with Chris as well.



Tami and Marie, beautiful work girls.
Tami was on her wedding anniversary lets say Mike was keen for her to finish the night classes grr
Debs amazing bracelet so loved this one.

One of my youngest students ever Mayley and her mum,it so awesome to see young people loving art,Mayley even demo a bit for me on her book.

Dawn below rocks she is a amazing artist as well as a great mum,as I got to meet her boys after class.
Terri,who manager ed to take the second day of our class as she was sick the first day



Thanks everyone I had the most amazing time.One last post will be on the friends and fun of art n soul.

2 comments:

Xanapan said...

Beautiful work - love those bracelet pieces

sue said...

Looks like a very enterprising and talented bunch Jen - they must have been inspired by their teacher!
x
sue