Thursday, August 23, 2012

Industrial chic Blog Hop


I was honored to be asked to take apart in Susan Lenart Kazmer's Industrial Chic Blog Hop.  Below are the items I was sent to have a play with. 

So I dismantled one of the items and made it into a rusty book with mica and some found objects I had lying around (as you do ....).



For my next project I rusted up a part of the necklace and added one of the rhinestone pieces which I also rusted and added the resulting piece on to the front of an etched book I had previously made.  Mmmm, quite happy with this one .....

This project was dismantled and I added some mirror paint I have sort of fallen in love with.  I have added some images and voila .... here is what I came up with ....


Go to the iceresin.com to follow the rest of the blog hoppers and happy hopping!!!!!! (Oh and go get yourself some resin and have a play!!!!!).

Happy creating
Jen x

13 comments:

Cindy Cima said...

Love your creations! Love that hand too!

katep25 said...

These are all wonderful Jen, the pendant might just be my favourite though :O)

Linda Cain said...

Sooooo wonderfully artistic! Love them all!!!

~Linda

Seth said...

Looking great. Rust rules!

Katalina Jewelry said...

Wow! You took these products and really gave them your style! Love all of the designs!

CATHY said...

I love all of these pieces you made - so creative! Can't wait to look at more of your creations on your blog - this is my first visit : )

Glenda said...

Fabulous creations Jen

cat lacigale said...

I love those products but I cannot find them in France... Your creations are gorgeous !

Thespoena McLaughlin said...

Love what you did with all the pieces! Great style!

Tami said...

So Jen and love everything you make sweetie!!!
Hugs,
Tami

Camille Short said...

Super cute!

Jeanie said...

Jen, this is a long overdue reply to your comment on my post about Kari. It fell into blogger's spam filter and so much for that! Just retrieved it!

I'm really enjoying looking at your beautiful work and plan to come back and dig even deeper than the top posts!

Thanks for stopping by!

Leslie said...

Wow! You are doing some amazing work over here. Love the mirror paint a little myself, although I haven't really done anything worth sharing with it. Love the book, love the rust, love the etching. Keep it up!