Monday, September 17, 2012

Art N Soul Portland 2012

 Art N Soul in Portland Oregon is about here again,This time next week I will be on a plane heading over there again,I just cant wait.I have made life long friends at this event,so if you have never been
it is a wonderful event, talented people sharing there knowledge about there art,it is truly a very creative inspiring event.The photos on here are from some of my classes I will be teaching,making sure you check out the web site click on this link Art N Soul




8 comments:

Seth said...

So exciting Jen. I do hope that one day we are in the same place at the same time at a retreat so I can take one of your classes!

The Backporch Artessa said...

I love these Jen!!!

Jeanie said...

The wee journals with the arches are especially beautiful. Simply lovely!

Leslie said...

Wish I was going to be there! Beautiful work.

CATHY said...

Such beautiful creations! Wish I lived in Portland so I could come play! Cheers from Singapore!

froebelsternchen Susi said...

reall great ARTWORK Jen!

Maalai said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Linda Cain said...

Lucky people to be in your class!

~Linda