Sunday, September 9, 2012

Big News

Im thrilled finally to be able to tell you I have been accepted as a Ice Resin Creative Team member for 2012.This has been a big dream of mine since I started using Ice resin.To say Im sightly excited is a understatement.I cant thank Susan Lenart Kazmer enough for her faith in me to join the team.I look forward to sharing many projects with you.I think many of you know how much I love ice resin.
I look forward to getting to know my fellow Ice Resin team members .
Cindy Cima Edwards -http://www.cindycima.com/

13 comments:

Barbara Lewis said...

Congratulations, Jen. This is so fabulous because you're a creator of some of the best eye candy! I'm looking forward to this!

sweet pea jewelry said...

congrats. you are perfect for the team. I cant wait to see all your projects.

Katalina Jewelry said...

Congratulations, Jen! Your work is amazing and I look forward to seeing the ICE creations you come up with!

Linda Cain said...

WTG Jen!!! So thrilled for you!


~Linda

Samantha Marshall said...

Congratulations Jen!!

CATHY said...

Congratulations! My first visit to your blog was for the blog hop a week or so ago - I loved your work. I was not surprised to see they selected you for the new team - your work is stunning! I look forward to more unique creations! Cheers

Lexi said...

Congrats Jen! You're are a favorite artist of mine, and I absolutely cannot wait to see what amazing creations you come up with for Ice Resin. ~Lexi

Sarah said...

Congrats Jen Jen, cant wait to see what wonderful creations you come up with..

Gaby Bee said...

Congratulations, Jen! I cant wait to see all your creations!

Hugs,
Gaby

Night Owl Designs said...

Much deserved Jen, congrats!

lindacreates said...

I am so so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!
Love the pieces you did.

Angie H said...

well done Jen, that ice resin i bought from you remains unused....i will start watching with interest lots of love x

Linda Cain said...

AMAZING work! Congrats girl!

~Linda