Sunday, November 11, 2012

Art N SOUL part 2

 What can I tell you about Art N Soul I hope these photos can share with you the fun,the gorgoeus people who are there.Here is what I love.
                        I love how everyone comes together to show there love of art.
                        I love the sharing of idea.
                        I love how it gets my creative juices going for the students themselves.
                       I love the joy in  the students faces.
                        I Love the students work I feel so proud of each and everyones work.
                                  I love the look the students get in there eyes when they are creating.

 I love meeting wonderful people who I have seen online for years the gorgeous Helga from art chix .

 I love how Helen came all the way from England for her dream of going to a Art N SOUL
                                    I love how now Lisa and I are now friends from this event.


   I so loved getting to know Doris her and I are going to become trouble together in the future.
         I love how these two below was there first Art n Soul and they are going to be life long friends.
                               I loved the smile on Brodie's face while he was creating
  I love these crazy Tutors who are totally awesome people and who share there love and passion for   art and teaching.
     I love Melissa Cable a totally awesome tutor a wonderful teacher I did her Faux bone class.
 Im in love with Kari (On the Left) we are Siamese twins separated at Birth and brought together through Art N Soul. I love Deb such a gentle soul.
 I especially love the fun these people make me happy when we come together you make life long friends here.Art is good for the Soul.xxxx

3 comments:

ANNETTE HUSBAND said...

Oh Jen I so hope to go one year....you make me smile just reading that post. I am sure all the students loved you just as much as we do here in Oz

connie said...

Jen your work is wonderful!! I am dying to take your classes!! when are you teaching in california?

connie

Melissa Cable said...

I love you too! : ) So happy to have finally met you after admiring your work from afar!