Thursday, December 6, 2012

Ice Ice Baby


I have been playing with the ice resin to see how far I can go with it.I have had this stamp for more years than I care to remember it has always been a favorite of mine.The company who had it has gone ,and I'm happy to announce I have been given permission to take over the design I will be bringing this stamp back to life  in the next few weeks It will be for sale on my web site.
I did a mold of this stamp then used the Ice Resin, the result was stunning I so love it.I then did some wire wrapping around the edges.

11 comments:

cat lacigale said...

absolutely amazing !!! Love this

lisa_crofts said...

It looks Jen.

lisa_crofts said...

It looks awesome!!!!!!!

Gaby Bee said...

Brilliant, Jen!!!

Deb L. said...

Awesome - just like you!! xo

Scrapthat said...

VERY cool! (excuse the pun!)

Thespoena McLaughlin said...

A most excellent use of ICE! Great job and a fabulous design for a stamp!

Diane Folks said...

That is freakin' fabulous!

Linda Cain said...

A-MA-Zing!!!! LOVE it Jen!!!!!

~Linda

Seth said...

What an amazingly creative project!

Gretz said...

Amazing Jen and fabulous news about the stamp!