Friday, January 18, 2013

ART N SOUL Kansas City April 3 - 7, 2013


Kansas City Art n Soul April 3-7th 2013 I cant wait to teach ,if your near by please come and take a class.I will be teaching how to make this Metal  etched book. 

Hope to see you all !


   Above and to the left is my Tin Dream Class a night class and a fun easy class



This is a unique vintage purse necklace where we make this purse from scratch .


 The Bird Houses Pendant is a all day class learning how to metal etched to create this one of a kind pendant.

6 comments:

Penny said...

Oh Jen I love those little bird houses want one!
In love my etched book, have a lovely time away.

Linda Cain said...

I'm only about 6 hours from Kansas City. I've been there to teach...so I know the way. I'm going to try to get to your class!!!!!!!!!

~Linda

the paper addiction said...

I wish it didn't involve 15 hours of flying time to be there or I would join! They look divine. xx Michelle

the paper addiction said...

I wish it didn't involve such a long plane trip because I would be there.
They all look divine! xx Michelle

angi eharis said...

love all your work jen! tx for always sharing and inspiring, aloha, angi in hana

lindacreates said...

Your classes will be fabulous! Wish I was there. I know you will have a wonderful time.