Wednesday, May 1, 2013

My First new stamp Range

Hey Everyone,
here is a picture of my new stamp range I have loved this stamp for many years ,the old company who produced it shut down years ago,and with the help of Janine Davis I could use this with a huge thanks to Phyllis and Donna. My good friend Kari McKnight Holbrook made my dream come true and above is the finished plate.Im still in the states so if you would like it sent to you while I'm in the states please let me know Postage and the stamp is $18.00 in the USA only.In Australia I will have to check postage rates when I get home.Please pre order. Just email me or comment here.
It is a half plate with 4 different sizes The plate is 8 inches by 5.5 inches half a A4 for all you Aussie.Im really thrilled with this. A thank you as well to John and Josh for there amazing helping in the Making of the plate it is a polymer plate  made to a very high standard.
Im  in the states till next thursday so order fast as postage will be alot more expensive when I go home.
Jen xxx

6 comments:

colette said...

i'd like to buy the stamp, how do i email you?

colette said...

i'd like to buy the stamp, how do i email you?

oblio said...

I too would like to purchase the stamp.

ArtZhodgepodge said...

This stamp is awesome.. It's etches up fantastic!!! Thanks for all the creative inspiration. Hope to see you again in Michigan @ Smittendust

shelley said...

i would like to purchase the stamp...i also emailed you...
thnx...shelley

Riki Schumacher said...

Very cool Jen, that is a beautiful stamp!! Great idea. Thanks for entering my contest, good luck sweet friend. xoxo Riki