Thursday, June 6, 2013

Blog Hop for Ice resin and enamel powder Bracelets

 I loved creating this bracelet form using an Art Mechanique Bezel Bracelet and decorated with ICED Enamels®, ICE Resin®, wanted to make it look like a typewriter bracelet with the faux look.I used rub ons.Read my instrusctions below.And visit my other creating Design team memeber and see there amazing bracelets here Ice resin
If you in the states go and visit the team at Bead and Button show. *Art Mechanique Bezel Bracelets are available for you to fill and embellish with your own creativity now at the ICE Resin booths (901 and 903) at the Bead and Button Show in Milwaukee at the Delta Center, June 6-9, 2013.
upply List:
ICED Enamels Ivory
Ice medium with Paint Brush
ICE Resin
Rub ons 7 gypsies
Sari Silk
Beads and crystals
Head pins and Jump rings

Using the ICE Medium, apply with a small paint brush to the inside of bezels. Shake in your color of ICED Enamels I used Ivory shake out extra powder and return excess to the container of iced enamels. Using a heat gun, allow the powder to melt thoroughly. Next I added my Rub ons. Mix up equal amounts of Ice resin part A and B stir well for 2 minutes then let it sit for 5 minutes so the air bubbles will dissipate, then I poured in ICE Resin into the bezels .
When the Ice resin Is cured you can then add embellishments. I added some beads,and sari silk to make it pop.
Im giving away a Ice resin packet for you to try, tell me "why you love Ice resin " I will draw it on the 10th June 2013


13 comments:

ANNETTE HUSBAND said...

Jen you amaze me....this is gorgeous. Id love to try the ice enamels as i love all the other items this company produces. Mostly I love what Jen creates with these things!!

ANNETTE HUSBAND said...

Jen you amaze me.... So much on your plate and still you create amazing art. Id love to try Ice Enamels as i adore all other products made by this company

Alexis Grenzer said...

Faaaabulous Jen!!! I love your bracelet. Sending you well wishes & hugs!
Lexi

Cindy Cima said...

Love your bracelet Jen! Love all the textures in your faux typewriter bracelet!

Thespoena McLaughlin said...

I LOVE the bracelet Jen, love how you got so much detail into such a tiny piece. Hugs!

Lynne said...

I love ice resin because you use it! :-*
seriously, we both find it a good medium to use, although I also use other stuff. I give samples out in workshops and list it as materials when I write for Stampington. If I did not like it, I wouldn't do that. How's that for an honest take?

Riki Schumacher said...

Beautiful Jen, your work is always stunning. Xoxo Riki

Susie Campbell (Sue Smith) said...

Your bracelet is stunning, Jen! I love the way you use Ice Resin and you're inspiring me to want to work with it too! Can you use it with/on fabric???
Susie xx

Janine Davies said...

Absolutely stunning Jenxo

Janine Davies said...

Absolutely stunning Jen. xo

June Knowles said...

I love ice resin because it is depenable - always clear and worth the time I invest. I love your work.

Mary K. McGraw said...

Love your bracelet. Just beginning to experiment with the enamel powders.

Ice Resin is my favorite. I feel like I am encapsulating little pieces of art when I use it in my bezel pieces.

Leslie said...

Beautiful, Jen! You're making some awesome stuff with Ice Resin and Enamels! I don't know how to do all that you do!