Thursday, June 27, 2013

Studio Stamp Plate

 How I love my new studio stamp plate.It has different shapes and sizes on it thanks to my bestie Kari McKnight Holbrook,who did the art work for me.
 I love the new long rectangle size I have used it on the book as a spine I have slightly curved it.
 I couldnt wait to do this book it is metal etched in nickel silver. Hope you like how it turned out Josh,I'm wrapped.
 If your interested in the stamp plate please email me info@amarkintime.com overseas orders and for Aussie just go to my web site https://www.amarkintime.com/store/index.php?act=viewCat&catId=22

6 comments:

Sue said...

Oh my! how incredible that looks.....would love to make my own metal book....must learn how to etch I think.

Cecile Nichols said...

VERY NICE!!! I haven't worked much with the nickel silver. Did you have to anneal that in order to bend the spine piece? Did you do that on a mandrel? Love it!
Thanks for sharing!

Cecile

Seth said...

This is pretty spectacular Jen. And way to go Kari!!

Deb L. said...

I'm in love!! Fabulous piece!! How are you feeling? xo

Fozzy said...

Gorgeous, your stuff is fabulous!! I have just ordered the stamp and can't wait for it to arrive!

Kyla said...

Oh that is simply gorgeous.
kyla