Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Art N Soul Portland 2013


Art n Soul Portland Oregon September 30th  2013:
 is coming up before I know it I have several class Im teaching I would love you to join me is there any you like the look of ?
9:00 - 4:30, Monday - Sept 30 
Secret Locket 

 Learn to make this from scratch It will be a day class on  monday Sept 30th.
Another type of locket with a round spine





































Monday Night Class
Tin Dreams  Pendant
This is a fun and easy project  one of my most popular classes this class books out fast so get in early.
6.30 till 9.30
 

 

3 comments:

Sugar Lump Studios said...

these pieces are amazing Jen...but then so are YOU! gorgeous work!

Nancy

Vickie ~ Mademoiselle*Rose said...

How I wish I could go, but it's so expensive from Australia. I don't suppose you will do online classes any time, I would love to learn these skills. Your work is amazing.

Seth said...

What spectacular projects Jen. In cre dible!