Thursday, July 18, 2013

Art n Soul Portland Tuesday, Wednesday classes 2013

Here is Tuesday's day  class for Art N Soul Portland 2013 on October 1st.My Looking glass book.





 This is only about 3 x4 inches you will learn how to drill holes in glass and using the Looking glass paint.
Wednesday's class on the 2nd October 2013 is my" Lady in the Mirror class"you will learn how to metal etch which is very addictive.Hope to see you there spaces are limited on some classes so get in fast be there or be square.


2 comments:

purple bird art said...

Your classes look magnificent Jen!

Brigitte said...

Jen, both classes look fabulous! I really wish I could come ! If you go to Art & Soul Portland take Jen classes. She isn't only talented she is a fun and "feel your soul" teacher! I loved her class in Virginia!