Monday, August 19, 2013

Bon Wee

Here is my latest project for the Ice Resin Design team I hope you like it
Bon Wee 
media mixage jewelryInstructions:
First, I painted the bottom of the bezel with a small amount of  the cream paint and allowed it to to dry.
I mixed up equal amounts of ICE Resin part A and B stir well for 2 minutes then let it sit for 5 minutes so the air bubbles will dissipate, and then poured the resin into the bezel –a small amount.
I then cut out the word Paris, and angled it so it is part in the resin and part out.
I used the Artisan X-plorer to and Fleur de Lis die to cut a tranparency.
When the resin has set, I added the transparency and adhered it to the top with a small amount of resin to the top edge.
I added a bead accent to the back of the bezel using some more ICE Resin as a glue. Add chain and beads to finish you piece.
media mixageTools and Materials
Susan Lenart Kazmer™ for Spellbinders®  Media Mixáge™ Fleur de Lis  Bezels – Silver, MB2-001S
ICE Resin®
Cream acrylic paint
Collections Transparency
Beaded accent
Chain ,Findings
Assorted Beads
Jump rings
Spellbinders®  Artisan X-plorer™ Machine, MMM-001
Spellbinders®  Media Mixáge™ Fleur de Lis Dies, MD1-011
Sm

3 comments:

Joanne Hughes said...

Another fantastic creation Jen! Stunning!

Sarah said...

Hello Jen it's been a while.... Hope you are doing well? Have missed so much hope to catch up soon....,
Love Sarah
Whimsy Dreams Studio

Sarah said...

Stunning as always Jen