Tuesday, December 17, 2013

2014 ICE Resin® International Team Member

Trumpets!  Drumroll!

Susan Lenart Kazmer and Jen Cushman are pleased to announce the 2014 Creative Team member I am part of the International Creative team for 2014

Im thrilled to be apart of this amazing team and I hoping to hold up the Aussie end.

So Aussie,Aussie,Aussie oi,oi,oi




 Here are some of my pieces from this years journey.
 I loved working with all the amazing DT of 2013 it was such an amazing experience I will never forget.

Heres to 2014 xxx

5 comments:

Teresa Abajo said...

Fabulous news Jen! Congrats!

enkulin käsityöt said...

Very beautiful work!

BurningRubber said...

WOW! Your pieces are stunning!

Gaby Bee said...

Fantastic as usual!!!
Merry Christmas to you and yours; may the New Year keep you safe, healthy, and creating more art so I can continually be inspired.

Sending big hugs your way!
Gaby

Seth said...

Congrats Jen. All these pieces from 2013 are incredible. Cannot wait to see what you come up with in 2014!!