Monday, April 28, 2014

Last Stamp Plate

Here is my Last new stamp plate a antique  flour stamp.I found this amazing stamp at my Favorite antique shop and had to have it.

This is also on Polymer as I said on my first stamp plate the benefits are amazing.No Acrylic stamp block is need you can just rub over the top,as it grips to the surface.Also remember to prepare you stamps when you stamp for the first time,ink it up a couple of time and stamp off on paper to season it.that goes for any new stamp really .

,
This is one my my students book Ann  In Ballarat it was beautiful.
This is also one of my student work In my favorite place in the world to teach SmittenDust near Lansing Michigan. Im going there again in the fall to teach,It really is My favorite place on earth .This is Linda's Book I would of killed her for it but I didnt want to clean up the mess afterwards LOL.

So this is my last stamp Plate I hope you have enjoyed looking at them I haven't had many comments so Im not sure if you like them anyway to purchase the stamp you can go to  www.amarkintime.com my website.
For International orders please contact me a info@amarkintime.com
They are $15 plus postage

  .
BFN Happy Creating
Jen
PS I feel a giveaway of a stamp plate coming up

6 comments:

Linda M. Cain said...

Jen,
These are so incredibly amazing!!! Just fantasic. You're so talented, I'm jealous of all the fun you have with METAL!!!

~Linda

Vickie ~ Mademoiselle*Rose said...

I love the work you do, but being in Brisbane Australia I have no opportunity to do your classes, as they are mostly international. I so wish you would do some classes online so I can learn your techniques. I always look at your international classes and sigh with longing, but can't do anything about it. I would love to learn how you would use these, but it's the usual, you look, you wish, you dream, but don't know what to do with them....

Penny said...

Love those stamp plates, love one bring on a give away, not that I ever win but it's fun to try.

Diane said...

LOVE all the stamps! Please see my email Jen.

Diane said...

Love all the stamps! Please see my email Jen.

Linda M. Cain said...

Jen, you're simply brilliant!!!

~Linda
XOXO