Friday, January 1, 2016

Art Is You Work Shops - Santa Rosa 2016


Hey every one, I will be teaching at the Santa Rosa 'Art Is You' this year in April 2016 and I thought I would show you my workshops that I will be doing over the next few days. Come and join in on the fun! I will start with my Thursday the 14th of April day class. That day I will be teaching how to make this 3D birdhouse that opens up to reveal a little nest. For more details click here.


On Thursday Night, come and do my 'Tin Fun' class. Learn how to alter and transform old tins in to pendants and necklaces. For more information click here.


Tomorrow I will show you my classes for Friday the 15th of April. Keep checking back for more updates!

Jen

3 comments:

Seth said...

Cannot wait to see you Jeno!!

Penny said...

They look lovely Jen, are you doing any classes near me at all? (South Australia).

Jen Crossley said...

Penny Not at the moment but I will let you know when I am hopefully this year 2016 Thank you Jen xx